This course will guide you to start a business through all the stages with several examples of real businesses:
Click here to access to the selfenrollement page or copy the following lik: https://www.netacad.com/web/self-enroll/course-663876
Feel free to follow the course, inside it you can find an interesting game that zill help you improving your entrepreneurial skills. This game is the CISCO ASPIRE GAME: to download the aspire game, go to student resources and install the app.
The aspire game will help you to:
- Select a business strategy based on personal objectives.
- Choose products and services to offer to customers such as maintenance contracts and reconditioned equipment.
- Define target market and choose different types of advertising media.
- Select an Internet service provider based on customer requirements.
- Make budgeting decisions based on social criteria (charitable contributions, offering free services, etc.).
- Take advantage of opportunities and bonus contracts.
- Start a business.
- Adjust to changing business conditions and react to customer demands.
- Manage business resources such as inventory and cash flow.