This course will guide you to start a business through all the stages with several examples of real businesses:
Click here to access to the selfenrollement page or copy the following lik: https://www.netacad.com/web/self-enroll/course-663876
Feel free to follow the course, inside it you can find an interesting game that zill help you improving your entrepreneurial skills. This game is the CISCO ASPIRE GAME: to download the aspire game, go to student resources and install the app.
The aspire game will help you to:
- Select a business strategy based on personal objectives.
- Choose products and services to offer to customers such as maintenance contracts and reconditioned equipment.
- Define target market and choose different types of advertising media.
- Select an Internet service provider based on customer requirements.
- Make budgeting decisions based on social criteria (charitable contributions, offering free services, etc.).
- Take advantage of opportunities and bonus contracts.
- Start a business.
- Adjust to changing business conditions and react to customer demands.
- Manage business resources such as inventory and cash flow.
Jesús Martín Palanco, manager of Servicomtel, a company from Talavera that works throughout Spain, and its technicians have approached the IES Ribera del Tajo today to show teachers and students the equipment with which they carry out fiber optic installations, as well as explaining the procedures for making joints, the students have been able to put it into practice.
Next Thursday, March 8, we will receive the visit of Mr. Ignacio A. Martínez Sánchez in our Center. Professor of the Departament of Atomic, Molecular and Nuclear Physics of the Faculty of Physical Sciences of the Complutense University of Madrid.
Graduated in CC. Physics, has participated as a researcher in multiple projects and studies. He has published numerous scientific articles in prestigious journals such as:
- The Royal Society of Chemistry,
- Physical Review Letters
- American Physical Society entre otras.
His journey as a researcher has led him to collaborate with institutions such as the MIT (Technological Institute of Massachusetts) or the Max Planck Center and travel several countries from Germany or France to Mexico or the United States.
He completed his Doctoral Thesis in 2016, qualified as Cum Laude and obtaining Extraordinary Prize. Currently working at the Complutense University of Madrid, in a research group on DNA.
Do you know what you are going to do next year?
The IES Ribera del Tajo invites students, teachers and families from Talavera and Comarca to the Academic and University Orientation Days to be held on March 20 and 21 at the Palenque Theater, with the assistance of 6 universities and speakers from various organizations who will give talks about university studies and Vocational Training.
Hurry, limited places!
- Let’s watch this video:
- Now, could you describe what is happening?
- Search a definition of “Augmented reality”
- Take a look at the following video:
- Find an example of Augmented reality such as Pokemon Go video game and explain how it works.
- Download and install Aurasma / HP Reveal to your mobile phone
- Create your account and confirm your email address
- Let’s watch the following video:
Data Not Found.
- Download Darth.zip file to your computer
- https://www.aurasma.com/ and login
Create your own film Aurasma. Choose a picture and download a related video. You can use this web page: http://www.descargaryoutube.com/