Today, we began a new survey workshop. Our group is composed by 9 students and 2 teachers.
First, we have to make 3 different surveys about orientation (one for students, one for parents and the last one for teachers). To achieve it, we split in 3 different groups, one for each part of the survey.
We started this Thursday by seeking questions to put in our surveys.
On Thursday the fourteenth December, we worked in three groups as we did before.
– The first one tried to translate the survey we did at the open house day in three languages : English, Spanish and German.
– In the second group, which is mine, we processed the survey. We used a spreadsheet and put all the results inside in order to have beautiful diagrams.
– The people of the last group worked on the French educational system. They have to make a quick presentation on this subject.
There is only one remaining session before the holidays so we have to be quick and efficient in our work.
Today, at first we presented and explicated to the Alumni’s group what we did at the open house day and how we organized it.
In a second part, each of the three subgroups received a new mission in relation with what they did for the open house day:
The subgroup charged of writing the satisfaction Survey is now in charge to enter the results of their Survey in a excel program. In order to be able to process it later, they have to adapt what they already did on excel to the answers of the free comment section on the survey.
The subgroup that had to take pictures and videos and do some interviews of teachers, school children and families for the open house day, now have to make a montage of it.
And the last subgroup charged of organizing the open house day, is now charged to be the translator group for all our productions.
Today, all students prepared the story board and the Survey.
We tested the micros and we began to write the text we would say for the preparation of the story board.
One part of the French students talked about a movie. The subject would be School, two items would be developped : French education and especially their school.
Today, students work for the first time in groups:
- one group to interview old students and to realize a film.
- one other group to organise the report of this day.