This course will guide you to start a business through all the stages with several examples of real businesses:
Click here to access to the selfenrollement page or copy the following lik: https://www.netacad.com/web/self-enroll/course-663876
Feel free to follow the course, inside it you can find an interesting game that zill help you improving your entrepreneurial skills. This game is the CISCO ASPIRE GAME: to download the aspire game, go to student resources and install the app.
The aspire game will help you to:
- Select a business strategy based on personal objectives.
- Choose products and services to offer to customers such as maintenance contracts and reconditioned equipment.
- Define target market and choose different types of advertising media.
- Select an Internet service provider based on customer requirements.
- Make budgeting decisions based on social criteria (charitable contributions, offering free services, etc.).
- Take advantage of opportunities and bonus contracts.
- Start a business.
- Adjust to changing business conditions and react to customer demands.
- Manage business resources such as inventory and cash flow.
Klicke auf die PowerPoint, um herauszufinden, was die Schüler in Talavera gelernt haben.
Klicke auf die PowerPoint, um herauszufinden, was die Schüler in Talavera über den Europass gelernt haben.